Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B2kook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:12 AM
    22 Single Girl
    22. Never had a boyfriend. Never made passionate love. Never received jewelry or even a card from a man.

I sort of dated this one guy for a few months because I asked him to teach me how to give bjs. He became an intimate friend, trusting me a lot. He kissed me and took me on dates and we slept in the same bed. He had sex with me on my 21st birthday. But then told me he needed "space" when I called him out for seeing other girls at the same time. I always made it clear that intercourse would have to be an exclusive thing for me. That was the end of that... He told me I would make a great girlfriend the last time we hung out...

I was voted "miss congeniality" and homecoming princess and cheerleading captain and "most likely to bring home to mom and dad." I'm pretty smart and I've had a good education at a top university, I love to bake and clean... I am very hard working and ambitious and have had a great year in my career...
    I have all my teeth and I wash my hair about every other day (lol)...
    But seriously...
    Help.
    My brother abused me when we were younger. He is pretty awesome now. Sweet. He is literally a tested genius and you those brilliant minds come with their troubles... Though I love him and admire him now we are not close.
    Same with my father. He told me that I was "worthless" and "nothing." I fear that I have held on to these ideas and let them steer me clear of men.

How can I meet a kind, intelligent, successful guy and let him in? One that loves ME. And inspire me to be better. And treat me with respect.?
    MrTurner Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2012, 11:29 AM
    I hear what your saying. I have experienced everything you listed above. Given what you wrote though... it sounds as if perhaps you give out too much information too soon and your too trusting.

Let me give what I just read from a guys point of view.

1. You sort of dated this guy so he could teach you how to give bjs...
    Guy: Here's a girl that I can "be with" and get bj jobs from whenever so I can "make her more productive at it". HEAVENNNNNN!
    -Do you really think that your going to get a "good guy" with the right intentions. Going around like that?

2. You have quite a credential list
    Guy: This girl has done twice as much as I have done... and still wants to keep going. If I'm in a actual relationship with her I'm going to look reaaall bad.
    -Idk how you introduce yourself or how a normal date goes for you. But ik when I have been on a date, the females that spout out their achievements are usually a turn off. Especially when they are better than mine. JS

3.You have been abused
    Guy: This girl just told the whole world about her abuse... its almost like she told me how good she was and what she's done... and now she wants me to feel sorry for her. PLUS why did I need to know that!
    -Most def not trying to be rude because as I said.. been through this myself. However it sounds like while you may have "let it go" you most def let it still become an issue. This isn't something I even share with someone until we are are very serious and ik it won't effect our relationship.

My main suggestion to you is focus on what you want... pursue it... and forget about the past. Don't use it as a reference point. Whether its your previous achievements or past mishaps.

GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like I was meant to be a single girl. [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 years old. I've had two relationships in my life, but it was nothing magical. I don't search for the right guy, actually I'm not searching for any guy, that's my problem. I don't even know what kind of guy I want. I've been single for more than a year. I don't mind that all of my friends...

My husband is text flirting with single girl [ 3 Answers ]

Ours is 11 yers happy marriage. But recently I found out that my husband is texting flirty jokes to a girl who is friend of his niece (She is 20 half his age). They are texting each other since a year which I did not know. When I confronted him he showed "so what?men are likethat' attitude. She...

What do'you do when your mad over a girl, but she isn't single but the boyfriend is cheating [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a relationship with this girl in the past, and am mad over her! I think she has a slight glimpse of knowledge that I like her! But she isn't single, and her boyfriend is cheating on her. He is sending texts to other girls and not texting her. Saying ' you want to shag' and kissing other...

Girl Needs SPACE, How Long,should I even stay single at all? [ 31 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged Following up on my story, It has been almost 3 days till we have talked. I did talk to her sister on myspace, but at the same time, I do think it was Monica the whole time. But I do feel great about everything... I have a job interview coming on Tuesday, and I've been...

The girl I'm in love with wants me but wants to b single [ 7 Answers ]

Hi guy's, I've been in love with one of the girls from my work for about 6 months and I did nothing about it and then she started to talk to me and then it started as innocent flirting between us then I gave her my number about 3 months ago and that night she called me and has done so every...

View more questions Search