Ask
    Nikita dhir Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Sex... should I do it?
    I'm 17...
    I'm thinking of have sex..
    I'm just afaird... if I get pregnant..
    I have my goals in front of me..
    I got into a physical relation.. I trust him.. He is nt my boyfrnd but yes he is my good friend... I had a fore play before few months and it was awsum... I want to have sex... I'm rdy to do evry.. possible protection necessary... I'm just nt rdy for a kid...
    N I know I won't regret shld I proceed. Giv me your vies.. n advices..
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 09:06 AM
    You need to write in complete words, not text speak. By doing that you have shown me that you are still a child. You always need to know that no birth control is foolproof, so when you have sex you must be prepared to get pregnant. Is that what you want? What would happen to your goals if you have a baby?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2012, 09:34 AM
    If you're not ready for a kid, you're not ready to have sex.

Sex = Babies (Whether protected or not)

There are many instances where someone on birth control and using a condom has still gotten pregnant. So keep that in mind next time you want to have sex. The only 100% birth control is not having sex at all.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 25, 2012, 09:37 AM
    No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are fully prepared to have a child. No form of birth control is 100% effective. So anytime you have penile insertion you risk pregnancy.

If you don't want a child to interfere with your life's plan, then don't risk it by sexual intercourse.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 09:54 AM
    I agree with all the responses and I will add, you don't even have a boy friend, so you are just want to have have sex just for the heck of it, with your best friend? And what happens if you get pregnant? Does he want to be a father?
    Sex is not a game. It is not something you just do because it's awesome.
    Pursue your goals, save sex for when you are older and can care for yourself and a child.

Jul 26, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I agree with all the responses and I will add, you don't even have a boy friend, so you are just want to have have sex just for the heck of it, with your best friend? And what happens if you get pregnant? Does he want to be a father?
    I agree.....
    Sex is not a game. It is not something you just do because it's awesome.
    Pursue your goals, save sex for when you are older and can care for yourself and a child.
    I agree.. Thanks a lot for replying.. Must be its fun doing it.. But for that I can't take risk..
    I shld realise that when I am prepared for a kid only that time I should do sex..
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 07:47 AM
    Excellent answer. Wait!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 08:27 AM
    I guess why are you "groping" and making out with someone that is not your boyfriend. Is sex and making out, just a fun thing, with no special meaning?

But there is no form of birth control that is 100 percent, people here have become pregnant on birth control pills and using condoms both.

But if you want to start being sexual active, get on birth control pills , be on them for a full month and take them exactly as prescribed. Next use condoms and also have the boy pull out ( not that pulling out helps much, but it does some)
    Even doing that, there is a chance, but then maybe you will not be the one to ruin their lives, but then you may be.

Jul 26, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Thank you
    annabear Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Do NOT have sex unless you're ready for it. And NO condoms are 100% efficient. Same goes for birth control. If you were to get pregnant how would you feel? What would you do with it? To be honest, I think it would be a mistake of you did it.
    Habsgirl3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2012, 07:33 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...l#.UBiU_Cd5mc0 read this please. It should answer your question. Don't have sex you are not ready yet no matter what you think.
    JD210 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2012, 03:36 AM
    If you have goals, no. Don't compromise that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search