Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohdramizraja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Hindu-muslim marriage
    Hey guys. . M muslim guy. . my girlfriend is hindu. . v love each other deeply and we are in relation from 3years. . v also had physical relation. . we want to get marryd. . there is no problem from her side. . my parents are opposin. . I want to marry her. . is it allowed for a muslim guy to marry a non-muslim(hindu) women? I need a point to defend myself from parents. . I need to convince dem. . can anyone help me out? d imp thing here is v had physical relation. . I don't want to spoil her life. . plz help me guys. .
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:24 AM
    You are not getting married to favour somebody I guess. You can marry non muslim with a civil marriage. There is no question of religion there. Tell you parents that you love her and don't doing any favour for her. And if still they don't listen then leave her. Because the marriage will create more problems for both of you. Instead of happiness it will get serious troubles on both sides. If you leave her, she might go ahead with life and so do you. But it seems to me that you don't love this girl, you just care for her. Remember love and care are two different things. I would suggest not to marry her if you don't love her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muslim hindu marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Is a muslim woman allowed to marry a hindu man and what are the necessary steps to be followed? Please give me the reference to verses in the Quran where this issue is addressed.

Regarding Muslim- Hindu marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum... One of my friend (a muslim girl) got married to a Hindu guy. The guy is not doing idol worship but he has the belief of only one god. She is trying to make him do namaz and read quran. He is yet to follow islam completely. Now she is in a dilemma whether she can completely...

How to convince for hindu muslim marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old girl and I love a muslim boy of 23 years.. we have been in a relation for past 4 years.. I asked in my home.. but they didn't accept... so I got married to him.. now when I have completed my studies.. then I want to stay with him.. but my parents are against him.. I don't know...

Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried...

View more questions Search