Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayme7583 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
    About crazy
    Hi I am 23 married and having a small problem.. I have endometriosis and my periods are heavy.. I get them every month around the same time.. my husband has had the thing done that allows you not to have kids anymore... its march 4th and I was to get my period on feb... 20th I took two tests just checking and both were negative... so I have no idea.. could someone please help me?
    MBrooms Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2007, 01:34 PM
    I would go to the doctor and get tested. My son just called me 2 days ago, to let me know that his wife is pregnant... the only thing, is, my son had a vasectomy done, 2 yrs ago! They were fighting for 3 days, because he figured that she'd been sleeping with someone else. He went to the doctor who did the procedure on him, they took specimens, and guess what? He is fertile again! Seems that his tubes have grown back together or whatever. Oh, the doctor says he will redo the vasectomy, at no charge, but my daughter in law is still pregnant!

Martha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have a son that is 14 months old... im not sure when this started but I think it happened when I was pregnant. There are times when I know that I am crazy but I don't know what to do about it. I think I am crazy because I always think ghost are after me. Not really like...

They Think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search