Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Jul 24, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Why can't I buy gift card with another gift card?
    I want to buy a Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant gift card and Virgin Mobile Top Up Card for my prepaid Virgin Mobile Cell phone. When to cashier like the CVS store, the cashier say that you can't use a gift card for another gift card. So, I am wondering why? Because a gift card is a card with money on it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 26, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Sounds more like a store policy than anything else.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 06:17 AM
    If I understand this correctly the Virgin Mobile card should be used for prepaid minutes on a cell phone only and cannot be exchanged for another prepaid card.

You can only purchase minutes on your phone with the Virgin Mobile card.
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Jul 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
    If I want buy a Wendy Fastfood Restaurant gift card, can I use a gift card to buy the Wendy's FastFood Resurant gift card?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gift to green card holder [ 1 Answers ]

I am a green card holder from Europe. I am retired and spend some 6 months every year in the US. I have no income in the US, I receive a pension from Europe and have rental income from two commercial units inEurope. My daughter is also a green card holder, she is still in Europe thanks to a...

Itunes gift card PIN [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 25 dollar gift certificate to the itunes store that I received as a gift from my junior/senior prom. I made an account and followed the steps but cannot use the card because the PIN won't work. It asks for an 8 digit PIN and the one that I scratched off is 16 digits long. What do I do?

If someone gets you a credt card as a gift what is your responsibility? [ 4 Answers ]

If someone takes out a credit card and gets you a card ,without your permission, but as A gift if you need to use it. Are you responsible for the debt if the person that takes the card out stops paying on the card?

Gift card etiquette [ 8 Answers ]

Is it wrong to put gift cards on your registry? If not what percentage is OK to ask for gift cards versus actual gifts?

View more questions Search