Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 11:30 PM
    You can have your pick of any of the four from the post before.
    The top two speak a little English.
    Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 09:46 PM
    Just a photo of a traditional Chinese wedding, the color is "red" even the lovely brides dress. Plus food and food and even more food. And then fireworks after the food is done.
    Attached Images

Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:51 AM
    Sadness this week, one of our teachers and someone I had viewed as a friend, passed away this week. We had planned some activities for the coming weeks.
    He went to India for his Spring vaction, I stayed here in the city, he returned last week and was feeling ill. He had developed some form of cancer, I never was told exactly what, and passed within a week of finding out.

He will be missed.

Good Bye Authur
    Attached Images

Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:55 AM
    And for those that want some humor I am now teaching in the Idological and Political Education College.
    Attached Images

Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:59 AM
    And if me teaching politics in China is not bad enough, this one got me today.
    AMWAY, OK I was taught that it stood for "AMERICAN WAY"

But guess what, where in the middle of China, the Amway Corporation offices and store.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper road climbing starry rivers old dark abode on the upper road [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a poem. Here is a part of it. I'm going on the upper road for that still holds the sun I'm climbing through night's pastures where the starry rivers run If you should think to seek me in my old dark abode You'll find this writing on the door He's on the upper road

A Question for Fr. Chuck [ 3 Answers ]

Fr. Chuck, I am adopted and the only non-descript information I have for my birth parents is the hospital where I was born and I what private Catholic adoption agency I was adopted from. The hospital no longer exists nor does the diocese I was adopted from. I would like to find my birth parents...

Chuck [ 1 Answers ]

The burner is off, but hot water still cycles through the base board. What's up?

View more questions Search