Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BWGarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Home Improvements
    I was released over a year ago and have since bought a home and maintained the same job. I was denied contact with my children but now have one living with me and I am going to court to get custody of 3 more. My problem is the house I bought over a year ago is a 2 bedroom and I need 4! Does anyone know of a volunteer organization that would help with the home improvements needed to have my children?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Call the reference desk of your local library and ask this question. Also, check with your village hall, township office, and county human resources office. There should be volunteer groups in your area that do this sort of thing. They usually help seniors and those with a low income. Would you qualify?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to depreciate home improvements [ 1 Answers ]

We had new siding put on our house in 2008. I run a daycare out of my home. How do I depreciate the cost of the new siding?

Home Improvements grants for disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I am in need of grant money either government or private to use for remodeling the home that I own for handicap accesability, or possibly purchasing a home - a substantial amount is needed because the house is both old and small. Are there any legitimate resources free help with that ? I am a 44...

Home improvements [ 3 Answers ]

I am a widow, living on disability of $690.00 per month,and my old trailor is falling down around me. How do I get a grant to get it fixed?

Home improvements [ 2 Answers ]

I need help to find a grant on improving my home for a handicapped person who lives in my home?

Manufactored Home Improvements [ 1 Answers ]

I searched this whole site for the answer, but surprisingly it doesn't look like it's ever been asked. My father-in-law bought an older Mobile Home and is giving it an almost complete overhaul. He asked me for my "input/ideas" for the best way to run wiring between the ceiling and the outside of...

View more questions Search