Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelanieRay Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Question about an old dog post
    You replied awhile back to a post of mine saying that your puppy and mine were twins. My son found mine on the side of the road in Florida so I'm pretty sure they are not. Having said that Im curious if you know what mix your puppy is. Mine has gained 12lbs. Since we've found her and her age is a question too (the vets guess is way off). I am really curious what her end size will be. I do understand you have no real way of knowing with only a picture but still I am curious if you know both or either of your pups parents.
    Thanks for any reply

I tried to send this in a private message but the box was full. I wasn't sure the rules of reopening an old thread so I made a new one. Delete it if there is a problem and I appologize.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Who are you referring to?

Jul 24, 2012, 05:12 AM
    JudyKayTee, sorry I didn't specify.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2012, 09:03 AM
    I'm sure she was just making reference to the fact her dog and your dog look similar..?

Jul 25, 2012, 09:35 AM
    She was but since I didn't have any clue about my dog I thought id ask just to guess what her end weight would be. At first it didn't occure to me to care but, being the owner of a little dog as well I address some issues differently than I should with the larger dog.
    Example- maybe I looked silly carrying a german shephard over my shoulder when she didn't want to walk into the vets office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog bite question [ 6 Answers ]

My 10 year old son was invited over by his friend (who lives a couple of houses away from us) over to play. Since the boys parents often leave him home alone I asked if his parents were home and was told they were. My son went over to play but was told to stay out front where I could see him. I...

One last new dog question. [ 2 Answers ]

Our new dog (rescue dog) has bouts where she shakes and shakes. We think it is because of nerves and poss being cold. She was very under fed. She has put on a few pounds now and is shaking less but is there something anyone would recommend to help this transition along.

Question about dog breeders [ 1 Answers ]

I know cat breeders called Cattery Rat breeders rattery rabbit breeders rabbitry hamster breeders hamsterY what about dogs breeder called ? Also birds and reptiles breeders called ? Any one know ?

View more questions Search