Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizzybear Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:14 PM
    How do I become a Vegan?
    I'm 13 years old and I want to start eating healthy. Actually I've been thinking about becoming and vegan for awhile now but my friends always make fun of the idea. They laugh and always say its stupid and you can't stay away from meet and that I never keep my commitments. I want a healthy body and very clear skin.
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 23, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Do you want to be a vegan or healthy? Being a vegan isn't necessarily healthy. It's more of a lifestyle choice. Vegetarian is actually healthier but eating meat is healthy as long as you know what you're eating. Protein is essential for your body to grow and be strong. There's very little protein in vegetarian diets let alone vegan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a vegan [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a vegetarian for almost four years now, but have been wanting to become a vegan for the past year or so. I just couldn't bring myself to do it because it sounded so expensive and time-consuming, but a couple days ago I went to a doctor and got some tests done and found out I am gluten...

Vegan Diets? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to learn more about a vegan diet. Is there a really good website that you know of? I have many questions! Is is safe? What studies show that it is, or is not? What vitamins do you take on a vegan diet? And what do you do if you are going to eat at a restaurant! (red lobster!) Do...

Vegan can't lose weight. [ 7 Answers ]

According to a BMI calculator I have 27 pounds to lose My husband and I decided to go vegan for health reasons. I don't eat un-healthy. I home cook all but maybe 1 or 2 meals a week. I have not eaten any cheese, dairy, meat, etc for a nearly a month. I don't just eat potatoes I make sure that my...

Vegan Marble Cake [ 1 Answers ]

I wish I thought to ask sooner... I am throwing a surprise get together for my girlfriend on Wednesday and want to bake her favorite cake, marble cake. My girlfriend is also very much lactose intolerant and so I plan on making a vegan marble cake with non-dairy icing and in the shape of a big...

View more questions Search