Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmyc80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Jobs in europe for american citizens
    Do I need a degree to move to Europe and work there for a year or two? I just finished my first year of college but I decided to take a year off to travel and work Europe is a place where I would really like to visit. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Right to Privacy As American Citizens [ 10 Answers ]

While driving into school this week I was listening to Diane Rehm on Washington’s NPR radio station. The discussion was regarding the effects of the 2010 U.S. Census that is currently being conducted. This made me think of the rights to privacy that Americans are entitled too. Many Americans were...

Can I use American Maytag in Europe? [ 1 Answers ]

The electricity in my country is 240volt, 50HZ. I have a washer and dryer from the company Maytag, the model number is MET3800TW1. I connected with a trasformer that reduces the 240volt to 110volt and gives the machiene 2500watts. The washing machiene is working well but the dryer is not...

Had a tour in europe but your from outside europe [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone here had a trip inside europe but your from outside europe. Like me I'm from the philippines. I want to have a tour inside europe but I don't have any idea of the requirements required. What I only have is my passport. What else do I need? I don't have work here in the philippines so I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.