Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caryinkentucky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 12:47 PM
    11 days late, 2 NEG. Pregnant. Tests!
    :confused:
    Help!
    I'm so confused!
    I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative.
    I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter)
    I have light vag. Discharge
    Moody as ever,
    Just no period, and a negative test.
    Is is still possible? Anyone else experience this too?

I'm going to call my doc tomorrow. Just checking here first to see what you all have to share.

Thanks

Cary:o
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 07:57 AM
    It is quite possible that you are pregnant. Some times your hcg levels are just not high enough to register on hpts. Some women don't have their levels show up on hpts for several months, and have to find out through an exam and/or blood test.However, you could just be late. Its not uncommon to be late, or even completely miss a period now and then. Glad that you are taking good care of yourself and getting a hold of your doctor. Good luck
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 5, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I agree with buggage, your hormones may be slow to build up. See your doctor and request a pregnancy blood test, it is more accurate than a urine test. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and...

Late period negative tests [ 6 Answers ]

My period is over two weeks late. I have had 5 urine tests and one blood test all negative for pregnancy. We did briefly use the pull out method on nov 26th and dec 1st. My last period was nov 17th or 18th. I just saw the gyn yesterday and they did pee test 5 on me. She said to repeat the pregnancy...

11 Days Late, - Tests, Never missed my period [ 5 Answers ]

So, I am already a mother of 4. I have never skipped a period unless I was pregnant. I know my body very well. Here is the situation: My period was supposed to come on 2/5/07but it still isn't here. I have taken HPT and they are all negative. I went to the clinic and they tell me it is negative. I...

No periods. Neg tests. [ 12 Answers ]

I have not had a period since 12/02/06. I have always had normal 28-30 day cycles since I was 12. I am now 18. The pregnancy tests are coming back negative. I went to the doctor ( 2 different ones) and they say that my hormones and my thyroid and all that are okay. I don't have std's or any cysts...

Neg blood tests [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share this information that was shared with me... lol... it's funny how we think that blood tests are the end all for knowing if your pregnant or not. This is another site that has a message board and it is to this board that the like goes too... I hope everyone finds it as...

View more questions Search