Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelby1630 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat
    I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

Check out some similar questions!

Does color oops wreck your hair like bleach does? [ 2 Answers ]

Does color oops reck your hair like bleach does

Does color oops work on blonde hair with a orange tint [ 0 Answers ]

Okay. My hair was reddish brown before. (it was dyed that color, my natural hair color is black) And I bleached it last night. I kind of like it but my only problem is the orangeish tint. It kind of looks like macaroni and cheese? But anyway here are my questions. 1. If I dye it with a golden...

Color Oops, Bleach, and Black [ 0 Answers ]

So I have naturally dark brown hair. I had it bleached and dyed professionally red about a year ago. Since then I just use red box dye to keep it a very red brownish. One night I decided I wanted the bright red back, so I'd have to bleach it. I bleached it and when I rinsed there was still a big...

Does color oops work on black hair? [ 11 Answers ]

I died my hair black like 3 weeks ago and I want to get my natural hair color back which is blonde?Will color oops work?

Will color oops/loreal color zap work for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed 2 streaks of my hair blond. I'm sick of it now, so I want to remove it with a hair dye color remover instead of dying my hair black (my natural hair color) again. Will it wok for me? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.