Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meetatlake420 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Why do I lack the ability to feel any sexual pleasure?
    I have been facing a problem that seriously effects myself confidence. I'm reaching my breaking point.
    I'm a 17 year old female and I cannot feel any sexual pleasure at all. When I was younger I believed everything would come in good time, but as I'm leaving for college now and seeing my friends in relationships I'm losing hope.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Losing hope for what? Seems like you have the world at your feet with going off to college--many adventures ahead of you and I envy you for that. I remember those days with great happiness.

Jul 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Losing hope for what? Seems like you have the world at your feet with going off to college--many adventures ahead of you and I envy you for that. I remember those days with great happiness.
    I'm losing hope that this problem will ever go away. It's quite embarrassing to be at an age when everyone around you is experienced and you're still wondering why you can't even feel pleasure to begin with.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 02:02 PM
    You're thinking too much, obsessing over this. In college, get involved with your classes and studying, join one or two groups, get to know your roommate and other dorm mates (I hope you plan to be in a dorm). Don't worry about sexual pleasure and boyfriends right now. The world is huge and you are going to be full of energy right in the middle of it.

Jul 23, 2012, 02:09 PM
    You're thinking too much, obsessing over this. In college, get involved with your classes and studying, join one or two groups, get to know your roommate and other dorm mates (I hope you plan to be in a dorm). Don't worry about sexual pleasure and boyfriends right now. The world is huge and you are going to be full of energy right in the middle of it.
    I understand when reading your other answers you're trying to make youth refrain from any sexual activity but I'm worried that there is something irreversible wrong with my body. I've never known a person with the same problem.

I'm not obsessing over anything, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with you when you can't feel any type of physical pleasure. Try to imagine going through life like that. The confusion growing up so far has already been enough seeing everyone going through the same patterns and being an outcast.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meetatlake420 View Post
    I understand when reading your other answers you're trying to make youth refrain from any sexual activity
    Huh?
    but I'm worried that there is something irreversible wrong with my body. I've never known a person with the same problem.
    Then get yourself to a doctor.

Jul 23, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Huh?

Then get yourself to a doctor.
    Sorry I meant to say that when reading similar posts people answering are trying to do so* I felt that vibe when reading your post.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meetatlake420 View Post
    Sorry i meant to say that when reading similar posts people answering are trying to do so* I felt that vibe when reading your post.
    Well, that vibe wasn't there.

You have so much ahead of you with college. Stop obsessing over sexual functioning. You will have papers to write and tests to take and people to meet and get to know. Worrying about sex is the last thing on your list. If you have a physical problem, then go to a doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 03:00 PM
    First do you pleasure yourself, have you found the spots that feel the best for you.

You have to do that before a man ( or other women** don't know your preference) can please you, Because you have to tell them what you life. Few women ever climax during actual intercourse, it is at the pre play or post play the women will climax though other stimulation.
    XxElfPrincessxX Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Hmm...

I don't have any sexual pleasure either...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Well, that vibe wasn't there.

You have so much ahead of you with college. Stop obsessing over sexual functioning. You will have papers to write and tests to take and people to meet and get to know. Worrying about sex is the last thing on your list. If you have a physical problem, then go to a doctor.
    I didn't get that vibe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot feel any sexual pleasure. [ 17 Answers ]

This is an extremely big thing in my life for it contributes to my low self esteem. I cannot, through anything, feel any type of sexual pleasure. I have been masturbating for a few years, and have engaging in sexual intercourse with my boyfriend for a few months. We have tried several...

I can't feel any sexual pleasure. [ 35 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old female. I am sexually active with my boyfriend, we are safe and responsible so please don't comment on this. I have tried to masturbate many times before using a variety of methods. Me and my boyfriend have engaged in oral sex and we have tried many different positions...

No sexual pleasure? [ 63 Answers ]

I'm not hear to be judged, so please refrain. I'm fourteen and my boyfriends fifteen, we've been intimate for a while now. However we just recently began having intercourse. (seriously don't judge me based on my age) I'm completely comfortable around him and we both care for each other a lot. But...

View more questions Search