Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acewriter77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Name of Disney movie?
    Within the past year, I saw a movie on the Disney channel about everyone on earth being sent to live in a space ship because earth had been over taken by garbage. Everyone on the space ship lived 24/7 in a virtual reality world and they all became over weight. A couple of kids on the space ship finally got everyone to wake up and realize what had happened to them and they eventually went back to earth, which had been cleaned up and was inhabitable again.

It was part live-action and part animated. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie?
    lula_fifi Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2012, 11:18 AM
    It sounds a lot like WALL-E to me, with earth becoming overcome with garbage and the inhabitants moving on a space ship and becoming overweight and such, but it does not sound exactly the same?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 01:18 PM
    I agree, WALL-E all the way - there is a bit of live action - when the character Shelby Forthright gives the recorded message about not going back to earth - and I guess when WALL-E watches his tapes its technically live action...
    LynseyJane Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jul 24, 2012, 03:55 AM
    WALL-E great movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What is the name of this old movie I think it used to be on disney? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know much description about it, because I saw it when I was a kid. But it's been bothering the crap out of me. It's about these teen aged kids who have this tree house and when they go in , the door like turns blue and into a portle, and brings them to this place with a bunch of...

Old Disney TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old Disney movie, that I believe was on TV in the 80's. It is about a boy who arrives suddenly in a barrel. It is one of my daughters old favorites, and I would love to find it and surprise her. Thank you for your help!

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search