Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iowadad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Do I pay child support when the child no longer lives at home?
    I live in Iowa and my 17 year old daughter no longer lives with mom. When does child support end? She has not lived with her for some time now>
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Where and under what conditions is she living apart from the mother? If she is playing house with some boyfriend then go to court to seek a modification. A judge will rule if it can be stopped or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 03:12 PM
    It will continue till you get the child support order stopped.

Why is the 17 not living at home, they can not just move out, if the mother is not properly supervising child, you can move for custody and ask support from mom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I no longer pay child support will my spousal support paid increase? [ 10 Answers ]

I live in California and my daughter is 19 yrs old and just graduated from high school, I was paying child support and spousal support, now that I am no longer obligated to pay child support will the spousal support I pay to my ex get increased?

Do I still have to pay child support if my daughter lives with me 100% [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter decided to move in with me permanantly. She is 16 and she and her mother made the choice. I am still paying her mother all of the support as they are automatically deducted 2x per month into Her account. Though she has been here well over a month. I am not sure how to go about...

If you was ordered to pay child support and you longer have coustdy of the child do ? [ 10 Answers ]

If you are a women an you are orderd to pay child support but you can't because you have 3 other kids can't pay what will the state of Tennessee do to you if you are behind 7000.00

Why do I have to pay child support to my ex when our son lives with his grandma? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex lives out of state along with her parents and our son. My son lives with his grandma but Iam paying support to my ex. She also receives welfare for my son, which is fraud, but I have no way of proving that my son lives with his grandma because through his school and through welfare she has...

View more questions Search