Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryviola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Why Do I Feel Hot Then Cold
    I am on thyroid medication, 125 mg twice/wk and am getting terrible hot and cold flashes every 15 min from 4p on into the night. What causes this? I am 81 yrs old.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer/no cold water, only on, hot wash cold rinse [ 0 Answers ]

Temperature settings are: CC, WC, WW, HC. Cold water works in all settings except the HC setting, ( Hot wash cold rinse ).

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Shower diverter cold is hot hot is cold [ 3 Answers ]

New shower diverter only no tub. Plumber istalled valve ran lines etc. Now the walls are all closed up. However, when I put the trim on myself the cold is hot & the hot is cold. Did the plumber put the feed line on incorrect or is their a way to adjust or divert the water within the valve?

Forced Hot Water baseboard COLD COLD [ 7 Answers ]

I have forced hot water baseboard heat. My two upstairs baseboards are cold when heat is fine in the rest of the lower house. I beld the unit and still it's cold. I pulled at least 2 quarts of water out but no air at all. Any sugesstions on what to do next. Thanks

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.