Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizzybear Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Why won't my acne go away?
    No matter what I do it just won't go away. I wash my face when I wake up and right before I go to bed. I put acne cream on after washing my face. I've noticed that after I put my acne cream on more blemishes have been apearing! I'm 13 years old and I'm very insecure about them. Any at home soulutions?
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzybear View Post
    No matter what I do it just wont go away. I wash my face when I wake up and right before I go to bed. I put acne cream on after washing my face. I've noticed that after I put my acne cream on more blemishes have been apearing! I'm 13 years old and im very insecure about them. Any at home soulutions?
    I had the same problem toothpaste worked really well for me... I put some on my pimples right before bed and leave it on overnight and you should see a difference. Hope it works!
    LynseyJane Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jul 24, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Your only 13, it's very common in teens, my sister was very bad with them, she still has very bad acne and that's about 7 years now, she never could get rid of them, if your lucky they should eventually clear up, if not you may have them for a while, especially during your teenage years.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzybear View Post
    No matter what I do it just wont go away. I wash my face when I wake up and right before I go to bed. I put acne cream on after washing my face. I've noticed that after I put my acne cream on more blemishes have been apearing! I'm 13 years old and im very insecure about them. Any at home soulutions?
    I do agree with the 2 answers but there is something you can do.
    Do you have a healthy Diet? Try to avoid spicy food they do activate a little bit too much your blood circulation, avoid chips, olives, and ice cream try to get frozen yogurt instead. What do U use to clean your face? Is it a harsh soap? Try neutral ones.
    Please don't scratch your acne you will spread the germs on your skin.
    A little bit of over the counter antibiotic cream will help.
    And of course; this is the most important thing you can do for your face is wearing a moisturizing sunscreen of SPF 25 or 30 before going outside.
    Nowadays there are some natural ones you can find without chemicals.
    Please drink a lot of water and try to avoid Pepsi, cokes etc...
    Natural juices are better for your health.
    Be Patient and Gentle to your skin.
    Hope this will help .
    Kind regards.
    If you are picky about your face like I am... I will change my pillow cover as often as possible.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Zinc gluconate, 22 mg. tablets, take one three times a day for two weeks, then increase to two tabs three times a day for two weeks. (available in vitamin aisle) After those four weeks, assess the situation and see if there is any improvement. Of course, meanwhile eat good foods such as fruits and veggies and lean meats, and drink lots of water.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I will check also this site on Google
    Homemade Acne Facials – 3 Masks Towards Clear And Radiant Skin
    Trudysfountainofyouth.bizbuzzweekly.com/... /homemade-acne-facial
    They have great masks for acne
    Enjoy
    dani12345678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Hey I'm 15 years old, and also had very bad acne since I was 12. I tried washing my face with face wash and using creams , but nothing work. But guess what, try not eating any dairy products, things with gluten, and soy! I stopped eating that stuff and my face is clearing up really good! It's because I was sensitive to that stuff , without knowing , but I figured this with out help of the Dr. and wash your face with just normal warm water! I realized using face wash or soap made it more irritated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What to do about acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have three BIG bumps on my face and I want to dry them up as soon as possible. I hear lemon is a natural antibacteral agent. Does anyone know of any face mask recipes I can use ?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

View more questions Search