Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 23, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Name of this toy from around the early 2000s
    My siblings used to have these toys about 8 or 9 years ago and I was really jealous of them and can't remember what they are called. They were just like yoyos but made of some kind of squishy material. The ball part was filled with gel or even water. And my siblings could do cool tricks with them. I also think they came in different colors, my sister's was orange and my brother's was green. That's all I remember. If anyone knows what this is, let me know.
    Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Was it something like this? (there's different versions of this toy... )
    - Water Swiral YO-YO Ball - WATER YO-YO BALL - It is a water yoyo ball and a squeeze swirral water ball.

Jul 24, 2012, 12:07 PM
    Yes! Thank you!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 12:14 PM
    :)
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Oh yes! I had some too! I think maybe there still available! I know this is a bit off topic but why did your parents give some to you siblings and not you? Did they ever let you play with them?

Aug 6, 2012, 04:38 AM
    I don't think my parents got them for my siblings. My siblings got them at school somehow and I just didn't. My parents wouldn't get one for me because they it was a waste of money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Singer from early 2000s [ 0 Answers ]

Im having trouble findig the name of a singer from late 90s to early 2000s. A one ht wonder. The video took place by a waterfall and the artist is blonde. Teeny bopper, might be a Disney star. Help!

Early 2000s or late 90s [ 0 Answers ]

It's a teenage girl. And it's country I believe. The music video has her walking around her house on the ceiling and singing. She like walks in the kitchen on her ceiling and her parents and little brother (I think) are sitting at the kitchen table. And there is another one, I think it is by the...

Name of cartoon for early 2000s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon I used to watch when I was little, the only thing I remember from the cartoon was it was based off people controlling mechanical beasts and fighting, the lead character had an old but rare vehicle, anyone know what it was?

Cartoons -- late 90s early 2000s (maybe) -- looking for name [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a cartoon that I remember watching when I was younger but can't for the life of me figure out what it was entitled. It was about three girls who rode of flying horses and they had three guy friend who rode around on something similar to bears, I think. They each had their...

Early 2000s? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a song that has been bothering me for years It goes like Can you take it all away(or all the way) can you take it all away(or all the way) the same you did to me I saw it in a music video and it was a man round late 20s maybe early 30s with his son jumping on a trampoline (sp?)

View more questions Search