Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommyspace2099 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:44 AM
    I found the used car lot advertising the Truck they sold me at a substantially lower
    I purchased a pickup truck from a buy here pay here car lot in Central Florida. Ipaid a down payment and signed a contract. Then not even a Month later I find the same car lot advertising my Truck online for a substantially lower price. Now its been 1 Month and it is having mechanical issues. I believe it was in a car wreck before and they did not tell me. Is any of these a reason to get out of the contract legally? I know I will lose the down payment but the truck is not mechanically sound to be worth what they are asking in the contract. Especially after seeing what they should have sold it to me for in their Advertisement. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

I bought a truck on eBay. They sold it to someone else when I arrived. [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a truck on eBay. The truck was up for auction with a buy it now of $9750. I bought the truck on a Thursday morning. Through paypal I put a $500.00 deposit on it right away. I called the dealer and told him I was rented a car and driving out that day and would be there Friday morning. It...

Can my car be sold to pay for accident my child had in my car in Alabama [ 3 Answers ]

Can my car be sold to pay for damages to a car my daughter hit. She took us to court I was not able to go I am disabled. I spoke to person and told her I could pay her a small amount each month but she said no. I am still on disability so what can I do?

Tom and jeremy sold 459 tickets for the Advertising Club's raffle. [ 2 Answers ]

Tom and jeremy sold 459 tickets for the Advertising Club's raffle. If Tom sold 8 times as many tickets as jeremy, how many tickets did each one sell?

Sold truck next day needed repair [ 2 Answers ]

My husband sold a 1984 truck and gave the buyer the title. There was no bill of sale given to the buyer. The check was deposited. The following day they drove the truck and it blew a gasket costing $300.00 to fix. Mechanic notified my husband there was no way he (my husband) would have known the...

Tax % on Sold Lot held over 30 years [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a vacant lot in 1972, sold it last year. I have long term carryover loss, but my ? Is at what tax rate should I use to calculate the basis for the lot. My tax bracket is 15%, but I understand that, for any assets held for a long period it should be bracketed at 8% or thereabout. Maybe I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.