Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Jul 23, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Sudden debilitating stomach pain
    Hello normaly I would not be worried but for a few years now I will rendomly but not very often have a sudden stomach pain that will put me form happy and fine to a heep on my floor unable to move without agonising pain, This does not last more than an hour. But am still a bit concerned as to why this is happening.

Basically it is centered on my stomach right in the middle in the same place every time. Normaly it would occure when I was out and since I generally drink something with coke as the mixer I thought that it was the coke. So I stopped drinking it. But now it has happened again when I had not drank anything at all and seemed worse than normal.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden pain on the outside of my foot? [ 1 Answers ]

I have random sudden pulls or stretches on the outside of the left side of my right foot. It lasts about 3-4 minutes long, and creates 2-3 small bumps which are extremely painful if touched. It's the area between my big toe and the heel. So basically the skin on the inside of my foot. Usually I...

Debilitating pain in fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

What could be causing extremely painful fingertips on one hand only? Not all fingers are affected, most notably the index and the little finger. The pain reacts to combination of NSAID Naproxen Sodium (550mg) and paracetamol(1000mg). Blood tests, aimed at discovering a possible viral...

Sudden foot pain [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was awaken at 2am this morning w/ a very sharp pain in his right foot above the left side ankle.It was so painful we went to urgent care and there they tested him for Gout.His cbc was normal as well as an uric acid test. X-ray, also normal. Now they want us to go to the E.R. for a...

Sudden Pain [ 3 Answers ]

Started getting intense migrains in April never had them before they come and go and when they do their intense. My urine stays yellow, I been getting sharp pains above and below my breast bone above and below my belly button. IThey wake me up at night. Above my breast bone it feels like a lump...

Sudden Stomach Pain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , sorry but I am not quite sure how to introduce myself. My name is Lester and I am around 15 almost 16. I just want to ask about something that happened on a weekend not too long ago. You see what happen was my parents and I went swimming in the morning. I woke up around 11.30 am ,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.