Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 02:31 AM
    The Hubbart Formula
    I need help with the Hubbart Formula, I have studied the steps and would like someone to ask me questions to solve regarding the Hubbart formula as I wrote an exam and failed to correctly aswer the question. I will then solve the question and see I have done it correctly as I would like to be fully prepared for the next exam.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Jul 23, 2012, 10:32 AM
    You get a tip o' the cap for wanting to put in some extra work to polish up your Hubbart skills.

Unfortunately, the method you've suggested---people on the forum making up test questions to ask you---is not likely the best approach. There is some flexibility in how the Hubbart method might be applied in any given situation (and in any particular textbook), and no one on the forum would have an idea of the specific method of applying Hubbart that your instructor and textbook is looking for. Even if we had your textbook open in front of us, there's no way to know what parts you need help with, and which parts of Hubbart you already "get".

Better: Ask some specific questions particular items where you feel you need help, or provide examples of where you missed the exam questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PH with the formula c=n/v [ 3 Answers ]

can you tell me if I correct I got question that says:find the pH of solution that it volume 50ml and it made by dissolved 0.012gr LiOH. I found that v=0.05L n=0.0005mol,C=0.01 I am not sure if the pH is 13 or 10. someone can help me to find the pH ? if I found the c,n,v of the formula is...

Balance the formula with equations,formula,balancing and form [ 2 Answers ]

When silver nitrate solution combine with calcium chloride solution,white precipitate of silver nitrate was formed in calcium nitrate solution

A formula [ 6 Answers ]

Three-fourths of a number increased by 1 is 7. what is the number.

Do I use the P=2l+2w with another formula [ 1 Answers ]

An indoor physical-fitness room consists of a rectangular region with a semicircle on each end . The perimeter of the room is to be a 200-meter running track. What measurements will produce a maximum area of the rectangle?

What is the formula [ 1 Answers ]

what is the formula to find the answers for the four cases: use the expanded accounting equation to compute the missing quanity Assets liabilities capitol stock retained Earning $20,000 $8,000 ? ...

View more questions Search