Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveisfiction Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Find a song with the music video description
    All right.. It has a guy singer in a band of 4 maybe?
    All I can really remember is that the music video starts with an old couple I think talking (perhaps about how they met).. and then the scene cuts to the lead singer's face just looking at the camera. That's when the music starts. Throughout the whole video, there are cutscene where they show a person talking about a hard time they went through in their life and how they managed to go through it.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description only too [ 0 Answers ]

I thinks it's a little bit old song ,about 2000 and after or 1999 and after. In te video clip appears aman plays kebord and a woman singing in a room smthing like disco private room, and the song has a characteristic melody in keys from the beginning.Also the sound of this melody its like key...

Find a song by music video description... [ 0 Answers ]

The action is taken place in a garden... seams like autumn, leafs falling... but I thing snow too... a man with a demon mask or dragon or something like that and some steal balls or marble... a girl is stolen or whatever... but nice, very nice song.. and I can't remember the name or the band's...

I am trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I saw a music video of a song. I don't remember how the song goes, what the artist's name was or what the song title was. I only have a description of the music video. It was about a girl who wakes up and walks to a nearby indoor pool. She strips down her clothes and jumps in with the...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

The song was from the 1990's or perhaps the early 2000's. The singer was female, most likely American, and the video was set in the middle of a street, she was singing the song while splashing about/kicking up water. I think the video was set in San Francisco but I can't be sure! Does anyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search