Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielle90202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 11:51 PM
    I'm 24 lost both parents I've been using drugs for10 years straight
    I don't pay for drugs everyone says I'm beautiful but I hate myself and constantly put myself down. I have connects want me to come be their eye candy! I know I'm a addict I want help!! Everyone I know uses my little family I have left disowned me I do have my dads dad that will help pay for a rehab for me. But I have to get a week clean. I lost my job and house no ged no car no insurance no security in myself. Im deep in this I done meth every way I am 2 years clean from slamming it but I still smoke it. What I want to know is there any programs you don't have to be clean to start going? I am staying with friend and he uses. I went 2days without but I am feeling like I have to get him drugs to stay here. I have no where to go I don't want to loose hope BC this is all I have keeping it together
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 05:21 AM
    You are not ready for help first, since you don't want to get clean. You have not hit rock bottom being used and abused for others pleasure to get that one more hit.. You don't see any future in drugs yet, but want a path back that will allow some drugs.

It is not going to be easy, you have almost nothing at this point and being clean means giving up all of these "friends" and starting over again.

Get into a program when you are really ready to change, using meth, the looks go real fast, so you won't have that for long.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2012, 12:41 AM
    Contact your city's County Mental Health clinic, they can help you get into a local
    (free) rehab and help you with out-patient counseling when you get out.
    Recovery is a long road, but one with beautiful results.
    You are more than likely using drugs to self-medicate either depression/anxiety
    Or some covered up pain from losing your parents. County Mental Health can
    Help you get on some anti-depressants or mood-stabilizers that will help balance
    You out. Good luck to you.
    Remember, recovery is not a destination, it is a long journey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are parents that do drugs considered unfit parents I really need tobefor tomarrow [ 12 Answers ]

I'm living in a life that I can't take any more.. I need to know a way to leave my house its not something like I don't want to do what they say its what they say and do hurts me not phisicaly but verbaly and mentaly. I'm really scared and tired of dealing with what I am I've been told and I see no...

Parents use drugs - what should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem and I really don't know what to do. I'm 17 and live with my mother and stepfather. I absolutely despise the use of drugs, but both of them are and have been (for years) smoking weed in the house. It makes me sick, I'm so disgusted by it and by them. I don't want drugs in my...

View more questions Search