Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Abandonment
    My cousin left her kids with my mom is that a crime she has not made any contact
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 22, 2012, 02:49 PM
    No its not a crime. A crime would be leaving the children without adult supervision.

Please review this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...st-364259.html

And let us know if you have any more questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

Divorce is granted, child visitation and support is set and being paid. But I'm unable to get the kids went the court has ordered, (1, 3, and 5th weekends week on week off in the summer)I'm in contact with them when she lets me talk to them. Can she file child abandonment against me? Also, I will...

Is this abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I am the mother of two minor children that were conceived during a existing marriage! Both parties separated and the father hasn't seen, called, nor supported the children in anyway... is this child abandonment?

Abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

I pay child support but I don't see my child there mother now say she is taking me to court can she still file abandonment on me ?

Abandonment [ 3 Answers ]

My wife abandon the family for over a year, now she want to return to the family, can I refuse her entry to the rented house of which she is not on the lease. If I permit her to return for an agreed ed time frame can I force her out of the rented house if she refuse to leave.

What about abandonment? [ 4 Answers ]

Are there abandon laws for a minor child in the state of Tennessee?

View more questions Search