Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mockingguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 02:28 PM
    I want my ex girlfriend back.
    Hi, Me and my girlfriend were in relation last three years. Suddenly few weeks before, she came online and told we are just friend now. Although we both are in different countries. I went to her country and meet her, But she send me text after first few hour of meeting that we will friend. Next day we meet but it was not fruitful except casual talks, even I didn't ask her lots about reason. Does any one idea now how to handle, as much I know, She loved me lots and she was some time in fear that if I left her. But I assure her nothing will ever happen like this. Suggest me in best way that what is best way finally to realize that I am still your same person on who you can believe. Thanks in advanced for nice suggestions
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 04:10 PM
    When you get dumped you cut contact, and disappear and let the shock wear off, and the emotional dust settle. It may take days, or weeks, but it allows you to get your head together, and not look foolish with all kinds of useless begging, strategies, and tricks.

It also keeps you from confusing yourself, and building false hope. No this may NOT get her back, but it helps YOU cope, and avoid false hope through drama, and confusion, and you keep your dignity, and self respect intact.

She may even miss you. If not, you will be on your way to having a happy life with out her in it. Friends and family will support you if you hold your head up, and regroup.

Don't tell me you thought there is a magic formula for getting exes back?
    mockingguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Thanks for your Update. She is talking with me normally on msn or Yahoo and she is giving me answer for every thing, But we were agree that we are friend. What you think and I need suggestions of some more to probe the future turn about our relation. Although I am opimistic and I am not so sad and worried, But it will nice if we will together again.

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    When you get dumped you cut contact, and disappear and let the shock wear off, and the emotional dust settle. It may take days, or weeks, but it allows you to get your head together, and not look foolish with all kinds of useless begging, strategies, and tricks.

It also keeps you from confusing yourself, and building false hope. No this may NOT get her back, but it helps YOU cope, and avoid false hope thru drama, and confusion, and you keep your dignity, and self respect intact.

She may even miss you. If not, you will be on your way to having a happy life with out her in it. Friends and family will support you if you hold your head up, and regroup.

Don't tell me you thought there is a magic formula for getting exes back?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
    If you have established you are just friends, stop trying to make more of it. That's a hidden agenda friends should never have just because its dishonest. If you can't drop that agenda and hope, you are not a true friend.

So what's the point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my girlfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

I am lesbian and I was in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. At first things were fine. We were together nearly three months. We sometimes had fallouts because she told me I hurt her when I didn't trust. I didn't trust her fully and I realise this is what hurt her. Towards the end of...

How can I get my ex girlfriend back? [ 24 Answers ]

All threads on this subject have been merged Recently my girlfriend of 2 years told me that she wanted to take a break. We are in a long distance relationship but we have been together with each other for about a year. Right now I live in Japan and she lives in America and it's been 3...

Need help getting EX girlfriend back? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, Here is my story... I broke it off with my ex girlfriend about 14months ago now. Within 1 week of the break up I asked if she wanted to work things out and I want her back, She said no to me, after about 2 months of txting each other she stopped replying to my texts and we both got...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

I want my Ex back But I think he's got a new girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, here I go.. Me and my ex boyfriend were together for four years, on and off.. We worked together for the first 2 years, then I got a better job.. to be honest with you.. I think we fought more than anything else.. I loved the company of him, him being around, I loved the good times.. Finally...

View more questions Search