Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardhead37 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Windows vista laptop home edition
    I downloaded the service pack 3 when I restarted comp it was installing it got to 3 of 3 0% complete & stuck there tried ctrl alt del all restart general troubleshooting but nuthing works it is froze
    Dell_Sreenath_G Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Hello. My name is Sreenath and I work for the Social Community and Media team at Dell. Please try a system restore using the Vista disc. The steps are given in the link below.

Error: Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer when you try to install Windows Updates

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Sreenath_G
    Dell Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I log back in to my account on windows vista home edition without safe mode? [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to log in to my administrator account in windows vista home edition ,it doesn't let me. It says usser profile cannot be loaded.how can I fix that,without safemode?

Windows 7 upgrade from Vista Home Edition - Driver Issues [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone here have experience upgrading their Vista operating system to Windows 7, and if so have they found a lack of drivers available/compatible with Windows 7? Last year I rebuilt my mom's PC (HD, MB) and installed Vista Home as the operating system. At the time I purchased Vista MS was...

Windows XP Home Edition [ 28 Answers ]

How do I unistall Windows from my computer? Please can you help?

View more questions Search