Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziad saqallah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Change 3 phase to single phase motor image
    I have 3phase motor delta star 220/380 vhow can I cnnect it to work in 220v 1ph

Check out some similar questions!

Can a single phase 440v motor be run from a 3 phase 415v generator? [ 1 Answers ]

The motor uses the same 4 wire plug as a 3 phase system utilizing 2 x 220v actives to get the 440v.

How do I change a 3 phase electrical subpanel to two single phase panels? 5 wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a building with two separate office suites, but only one meter and remote one sub panel. The meter and feed is 3 phase, 5 big wires to the one panel through a 2.25 inch underground conduit. There is room for another meter in the meter box in the pedestal. Can we run two meters and two...

Is it true that single phase motor takes more current than a 3 phase motor, if so why [ 2 Answers ]

A single phase air conditioner takes 8 amps, while the same with 3 phase takes only 3 amps, the billing is finally for the amps consumed right, so why not only 3 phase.

Change a 3 phase flat top to single phase [ 2 Answers ]

My wife's church recently purchased a used commercial 3 phase griddle(flat top). How can it be wired to use single phase 220/240 V. It's on a 60 AMP breaker.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.