Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathyw1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 10:57 AM
    How to create more partition in windows 7?
    Guidelines on How to Partition a Hard Drive (Create, Delete, Format and Resize Partition) does this article help? Is there any fishybehind?

Check out some similar questions!

Windows recovery? Can I create a recovery partition? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to fix a computer for a friend. He got viruses on the computer and I have to do a destructive wipe and completely reinstall a fresh copy of windows. This is not the first time it happened and I am looking for a way to cut down the time it takes to fix this thing when it happens again in...

How to create a Partition on my Sony Vaio SR46 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to create a partition on my laptop - "D" Drive - I tried the following :- 1. I went to Disk Management under Computer Management 2. I clicked on Disk Management 3. I tried to 'right click' and select 'new volume' but I could not find 'new volume' onright click Please...

Create a recovery partition [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had a ghost program... early version, can't remember which one... anyways.. I created a back up recovery disc... where as when you reboot your system ghost would install your back the way you have set it.. My question is.. how do I go about recovery from the partioned hd?. eg select...

Cannot Format My Partition with Windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Recently My computer got infected with Virus. I was not able to load printer driver. Also any other programmes. And when I tried to open task manager it said your administrator has disabled this feature. I tried to re install Windows using Xp CD. When it came to format the partition I was...

Can I create partition in Raid 5 with Windows 2003 Server OS? [ 1 Answers ]

Elo... How can I create a partition in Raid 5 Controller with Windows 2003 Server OS without any losing data and configuration? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.