Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mojisola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 12:52 AM
    I suppose to see my period on the 10 of July and today is 22 of July.
    But today I start to see dark brown coming out, it's was little, I'm a bit worry because I was happy bbefore I taught I'm pregnant. I'm sad.

Check out some similar questions!

No period since July 25: pregnancy tests negative [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I am pregnant I haven't had my period since July 25th 2011 and I've taken 3 pregnancy test all of which have been negative could I be pregnant?

Hi, I had my last period on 9th July and was expecting the next period on 2nd August [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had my last period on 9th July and was expecting the next period on 2nd August , I am at 24 day cycle. But since then I have been noticing only brown discharge occasionally at alternative days. Suddenly this morning I had few drops of bleeding but no cramp. I even did a pregnancy test few...

So my last period was on the 20th of my and now it's the 19th of July. [ 1 Answers ]

So my last period was on the 20th of mAy and now it's the 19th of July. I have a few water infections and I'm takign antibiotics and a sample has been sent to hospital for more tests. I took pregnancy tests and they all say no. Could I still be? PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.