Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eflo420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 10:16 PM
    Using a color wheel on a product page for customer use.
    I am a photographer who is building a website to showcase/sell my photographs using integrated color wheels and customizable shopping carts. Am having trouble finding an interactive color wheel for custom options.The color wheels Ive run across so far are all for web page color and not for product customization. Am planning to use a drop down menu to choose print size and color wheel to choose print colors

Check out some similar questions!

How to introduce to customer about our company and product [ 5 Answers ]

How to introduce to customer about our company and product??

Great product, but poor customer care follow-up! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi... I live in South Africa and on 3 separate occasions I have ordered Fair & Flawless products online, to no avail... My order went through as per instructions online, but I wasn't able to ship products to a gift address. When I phoned the contact number provided online I was directed to...

Customer Claiming Defective product twice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you handle a customer that tells you his product is defective and after you reship he calls and says the replacement is defective?

How do I record a journal entry when a customer pays for a product I don't have yet? [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a company where the customer has to pay me in advance before getting their product. I have to order the product from the wholesaler after I receive the money. I sold a product for $14.84, $7.00 will be profit, and $7.00 and $0.84 in taxes are going to be sent to the wholesaler for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.