Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhed2k5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Overdose by biogesic/paracetamol
    I got rashes almost overall my body except in private part face and scalp, I got overdose from biogesic/paracetamol, can I use antihistamine for this?

Check out some similar questions!

Is an overdose on Atenolol serious? [ 9 Answers ]

I have high blood pressure and I am supposed to take 50 mg of Atenolol per day. I forgot I had already taken it today, and I accidentally took two (100 mg.) I checked my blood pressure and it is 110 over 68. I am starting to feel dizzy and I feel like my heart is racing. I googled Atenolol...

When to give paracetamol to toddler with high temperature? [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old son has never been sick until now but since yesterday, his temperature has been between 38.6 and 39.6 degrees Celsius. His normal basal temperature is 36.5. He has also come down with some sort of cold virus. I do not believe there is any infection at this point as there is no...

Possible overdose [ 1 Answers ]

I was having very bad neck and sholder pain and I have liquid vicodin and 400mg of iburpofen. I took both 2 400mg pills of ibuprofen and 25 ml of vicodin at the same time I'm worried that I may have harmed myself is this OK?

Is paracetamol harmful while I'm pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I'm nearly 9 weeks pregnant and have had a horrid cold for a couple of days! I just can't seem to shift it, is parcetamol harmful for the baby? Or do I have to wait till it goes? Thank you X

Panadol/paracetamol [ 30 Answers ]

Okay... ummmm I have a dilema I recently took 25 panadol tablets I've been sick from it, and my mum thinks I mite have anemia or something because I've been sick quite a bit from it (she doesn't know I took the tablets) So she's made a doctors apointement so I can get a blood test to see if I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.