Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantelleeaa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Coughing up blood
    Hello,my friend has been experiencing symptoms of coughing up blood and she's finding it very stressful and won't go to the hospital,is there any advice on what it could be and what to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Put her in the car and drive her to the hospital, how old is this friend,
    chantelleeaa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 07:36 PM
    I have tried making her phone an ambulance,and she is 17 year old
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 07:39 PM
    There is no help we can give on the internet. She needs a hospital. Where are her parents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat coughing blood [ 15 Answers ]

My cat that I dearly LOVE coughed up blood last night twice. She was very nathargic, wouldn't move and appeared to be dying. I wrapped her in a sheet and laid her beside me on the bed expecting her to be deceased this morning. About 1:30 am she starting moving a little bit. This morning she did...

My dog is coughing and gagging,wheezing and coughing up blood sometimes [ 7 Answers ]

The vet isn't sure what it is. Not grass or obstruction. Until yesterday she was eating, now she isn't interested. Any suggestions as to what this can be? She is on antibiotics.

Coughing up blood [ 7 Answers ]

For those of you who know me or have read my other posts you know my boyfriends unhealthy life style well now he's complaining his throat really hurts and he's coughing up blood... and doesn't want to go to the doctors because he says his doctors to stupid. Any ideas on what it might be?

Coughing blood [ 7 Answers ]

My partner has just come back from football and is coughing up blood. He bounced off another player from his chest and now has been coughing up blood. He finds it hurts when he takes deep breaths and when really coughs a little blood comes up as when it happened there was loads of blood. Can...

My cat's coughing up blood. [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten has been sleeping a lot for a week and just started coughing up blood. He can't stand up. What is wrong with him?:eek:

View more questions Search