Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anishap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Can you fire someone for having asthma and eczema
    Hello everyone, I'm very upset as I'm being asked to leave work due to my health. I suffer from eczema and asthma and have an allergy to latex, I work in a laboratory. However my asthma and eczema are controlled- I haven't had any problems with asthma for a very long time and I feel that I am able to work in a laboratory-it does not affect my health in any way!! I do not understand why I am being asked to leave and feel that it is unfair that the health and safety people decide whether I can work or not, has this happened to anyone before? Is this legal? Please comment. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 12:41 PM
    So sue them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eczema [ 2 Answers ]

I've had eczema since I was a little baby and now I'm eighteen years old. I've been to just about every doctor in the state, including trips which were 4 hours away and to hospitals, and every one of them tells me that I'm the worst case they've ever seen. None of them have actually been able to...

I have eczema what can I do [ 1 Answers ]

How to cure my eczema and my skin become lightening

Eczema dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I have eczema just right behind my elbows and around them. This is the reason why I don’t wear short-sleeved shirts/blouses. I try to hide them. Nothing my dermatologist (I think) is working for me. I’m going to talk to another dermatologist for another opinion. Can you suggest anything that I...

What is the cure for eczema? [ 14 Answers ]

What's the natural way of curing eczema? I went to the dermatologists and she prescribed me topical steroid, I saw some improvements in the first 4 weeks thereafter non.What is the most effective way of curing eczema? Please help.

View more questions Search