Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candreasen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Winch Testing
    What can I substitute for 36 vertical feet?? A 1,300 lb dead weight was lifted 36 ft in the air with a cable on a dc powered winch. How can I duplicate the stress on the winch (power consumption and temp rise are monitored) without having 36 ft of vertical space in my building? Thanks for your help!. Carl

Check out some similar questions!

Power winch performance [ 1 Answers ]

A 1,000 lb dead weight was lifted 36 ft in the air with a cable on a dc powered winch. How can I duplicate the stress (power consumption and temp rise are monitored) on the winch without having 36 ft of vertical space in my building? Thanks for your help!. Carl

How do I wire my super winch 1500 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a super winch 1500 with only 2 wires coming from it. I want to wire it up to a switch in the cab of my truck. I have a 1991 gmc truck. Are both the wires to operate up and down or is one a ground? If one isn't a ground, how do I ground the winch? The switch has 3 terminals. Do the wires...

My 98 Dakota is a temperamental little winch! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I have a problem that has been going on for at lest 2 years now, and no one can figure it out. Basically, I can start my truck at any time, day or night. In any weather, etc. Then I can drive the truck 1/4 of a mile, or 400 miles, it dose not matter. When I shut the truck off, lets say to run...

Difference b/w winch and hoist [ 0 Answers ]

What is difference b/w winch device and hoist device , these are concerned with crane

12 volt winch /110 [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 12 volt power winch that I use to pull a travel trailer back into a tight parking spot. It would be much easier if I could just plug it into 110 volt outlet instead of carrying a 12 car battery out to the back yard and connecting the aligator clips from the winch to it. Is there a 110...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.