Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiwi1948 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Motion sensors
    Can you have two motion sensors to one light circuit, seven led 9w 240v, have you a wire diagram.

Regards Robert.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 03:48 AM
    seven led 9w 240v
    Are you located in U.S.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 09:28 AM
    If not in the US, we will probably ask the voltage of the motion detector, If different voltages, can still be done with a relay.
    What do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple motion sensors [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to have 2 possibly 3 motion sensors operating 1 fixture, is this possible without buying special sensors or logic?

Multiple motion sensors [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if this can even be done. I have some low voltage landscaping path lights that I want to come on when somebody approches the stairs. That part I have now problem running the motion through the GFI that kicks on the transformer. The problem is I need to have two motion sensors, this...

Can you use 2, 3-way Leviton PR180 motion sensors together? [ 17 Answers ]

I am thinking of ventilating 2 separate bathrooms with one attic-mounted Panasonic inline fan. I wanted to install a timer in bathroom A and a timer in bathroom B to control the fan. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a 3-way timer. The idea of using 2 timers in a parallel circuit crossed...

Motion sensors on 3 way switch [ 5 Answers ]

First I apologize for my terminology. I have a switch a the bottom of the stairs and one at the top of the stairs. They both control the same light fixture. I think this is called a 3 way switch? My real question: I bought 2 levition motion switches that state they work with 3 way switches. The...

View more questions Search