Dear friends

I am planning to take admission in above course through KSOU,
    Can you suggest from where and how to take admission,
    And how to search study centers near by me,
    I am staying in Karnataka- Dharwad,
    Give me useful links

Check out some similar questions!

Ask mechanical engineer? [ 0 Answers ]

For my final year project in mechanical engineering I propose to design and build an apparatus consisting of a driven piston/cylinder and incorporate sensors to measure pressure and temperature against crank angle. I don't think I would have any problem with the mechanical side of the project, the...

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

Mechanical system [ 3 Answers ]

Every mechanichal system is characterised by a definite function depending on the coordinates of each point of the system, the first time derivative of these coordinates, and time. What is the proof of this statement? Why only the only first derivative is included not the higher derivatives?...

Mechanical Engineering [ 7 Answers ]

What are the duties of engineers in general in today's society?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.