Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elaine s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Land line madness
    I am getting 10 or more cold calls a day on sky land line driving me mad

Check out some similar questions!

All my phones are two line. One is a land line, other goes to computer. [ 1 Answers ]

Telephone jack gold contacts and wire to the phone get gooey and cross connect on my two line system. Four wire wires are used, seems the clear plastic ones are the worst. Why do they get goo. Looks like oil, but greenish blue at the contacts?

Land line hummimg [ 3 Answers ]

Within the last three weeks, we have developed a hum on our land land that remains after dailing and during all calls on our land line. I checked at the d-marc and there is no hum, so I conclude it to be an inside wire problem. We use portables in the house(have for several years.) Unpluged all...

Land line telephone problems [ 2 Answers ]

The house has a landline. When I plug the computer into the phone socket I can get online and connect to the internet. However I cannot get a dial tone on the telephones from the same socket (with the computer unplugged). Nor can I call the house landline number via a mobile, I hear a ringing...

Land line phone commands [ 1 Answers ]

Hi simple for some I know but the thing is I cannot remember how to forward a land line phone to another land line phone forinstance in an office where one person is leaving so forwards his phone to someone else's until removed if someone does know that would be great. Also if they do if they could...

Getting internet without a land line [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Indiana and I do not have a home phone (just a cell phone) How can I get internet without using a land line? Is there an internet provider other then Comcast that can hook me up?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.