Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Free Help with Managerial Accounting Homework
    How would I journalize Factory Labor used, 681,500, of which 95500 was indirect?

Check out some similar questions!

Managerial accounting homework help free? [ 2 Answers ]

In preparing a master budget, top management is generally best able to do A) prepare detailed departmental- level budget figures B) provide a perspective on the company as a whole C) point out the particular persons who are to blame for inability to meet budget goals D) response a,b,c are all...

Managerial Accounting Homework Help [ 1 Answers ]

If the standard procedure given amount of product is 2000 units of direct material at 12 and the actual was 1,600 units at 13, the direct material quantity variance was 5200 favorable. Can anyone explain whether true or false and how to solve it?

Homework help managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Scenario: Forbes & Associates, Inc. uses a participatory budget process in which managers submit budgets for their respective divisions, which are then reviewed by Lee Blackmon, the chief financial officer (CFO). Divisional managers take the task seriously, as salary increases and bonuses are based...

Free help with managerial accounting homework questions [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the following questions. 1. Raglan manufacturing has the following cost components for 100,000 units of product for 2009. Direct materials $200,000 Direct Labor $100,000 Manufacturing Overhead ...

Homework-managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I have two questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me with! Thanks Question 1: The contribution margin ratio is 30% for the Honeyville Company and the break-even point in sales is $150,000. If the company's target net operating income is $60,000, sales would have to be: Question...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.