Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luis18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 09:20 PM
    What is it with the world ?
    It seems that every day of the year is worse than ever nothing seems to be getting better, its all going to a disaster, and it seems like there is nothing any human can change no matter how good he is.wter every day is decreasing, forests are being cut down lakes and rivers are being contaminated, and species of animals are indangered, well ill tell you one thing no one on earth can or will change the way the world is now or ever.
    Ruthlessiam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 12:39 AM
    I agree with your perspective.
    But simply not enough people care to make changes. Which is quite sad because this is the only place where we live.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2012, 01:56 AM
    1. You can use very little of the earth's resources yourself.
    2. You can have no or few children.
    3. You can work with others who really are trying to save the planet.
    4. You can educate yourself and write helpfully and informatively on the subject.
    Or you can predict doom and gloom and basically do nothing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2012, 06:54 AM
    There is always change, change happens for good or for bad.

There were disasters of all kinds 3000 years ago, there was just no international news to know about it. Entire cities wiped off the face of the earth by invading armies. There were disasters that destroyed most of Europe and killed millions in the varioius world wars.

The problem today is you hear about all of it, and you get far too much incorrect info on the same thing. A decade ago it was Global Cooling that was going to kill all of us, Today it is Global Warming.

You talk about trees being cut, but not about things like in the US, where trees are replanted in all the forest where they are cut.

Everyone wants to get rid of gas powered things, but then do not want the nuclear reactor in their state, they want them, but not where they live. People in large really do not want to change at this time.
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2014, 10:09 PM
    Everybody expresses concern, but few are willing to make major changes/sacrifices to do anything about it. I'm afraid we'll have to reach crisis mode and have the issue solved in the most undesirable ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About this world [ 1 Answers ]

Hello is there someone who can give me some advice> Its lookes like from ''upthere'' they don't want me to work... (will explain later) I have the believe that the world how we know it is soon going to change, The people in power will loose the game their playing and that makes places for a new...

In his own world [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for over a year now, and it seems like even though we live together and physically see each other everyday, we never spend time together. I feel just like Im living by myself, it gets really lonely sometimes. And yes he listens when I try to talk to him...

What has the world come to? [ 38 Answers ]

I am upset with society as of right now. Why, you ask? WELL... I've heard cases of girls getting pregnant at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! I think that teen girls getting pregnant SO young is absolutely crazy! Furthermore, (in my opinion) its shocking that some people believe this is okay. My...

Where in the world? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I know this is a decision I should make myself, but I am looking for suggestions and input. I am enrolling in the Rotary exchange program, and have a choice to go virtually anywhere in the world (excluding africa and most of asia) on an exchange trip for a year. I am in grade 10 now,...

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

View more questions Search