Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbond2ng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 08:06 PM
    How do I introduce our ice cream agency company
    I am writing a proposal to an investor about my agency that I want to start. The agency aims at being the leading distributor of ice cream in the country. How do I write the introductory letter or how do I write an effective proposal?

Check out some similar questions!

How to introduce myself and my company [ 2 Answers ]

How to introduce myself and my company to the potential client by email and seek for appointment to meet? Regards Navin

How Do I Write a Letter to Introduce a Travel Agency? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How I introduce my company [ 1 Answers ]

Helo Gudmorning everybody, Actully we have one company related work we making wooden doors,kitchen cabinets,tables and firerated doors even everything related with wood so now I am new sales man and I want to introduce myself what we making.

Introduce a new sport agency business [ 2 Answers ]

I have started a sport agency specifically targeting sports lovers, sports people, and especially soccer players and youth academies. I need a good introduction letter, email introduction and the best way to market this agency to an international base.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.