Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonystephens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 07:48 PM
    How to get a picture on my TV
    I got a new cable box and plugged everything up with HDMI cable and my vizio will not give me a picture, it says no signal. This same thing happened the last time I had to change my cable box and I cannot remember how to fix it
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:27 PM
    You should have a cable line connected to the cable box, then the HDMI from the cable box to the TV.

Note which HDMI input you used (should be labeled with a number).

Then using your TV remote, either repeatedly press the "HDMI" button until it is on the matching input, or look for a "Source" or "Input" button.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My picture from my camera has lines through it and a red or pink tint to the picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I take a picture from my camera it shows up with lines through it and blurry and it has a red or pink tint to the picture. But when I focus on what I want to take the picture of it looks fine until I go back to look at the picture.

Rihanna is officially lighter then ever Great Picture New Picture [ 16 Answers ]

It does look like the same picture with the same clothes, but somehow, it looks like different lightening. Ironically, She's darker on the picture where she's outside. And the one when she's inside clearly shows a significant bleaching. ...

View more questions Search