Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Senchez24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Confused about the father
    My lmp was may 17th, and lasted 5 days. I had unprotected sex the morning of the 17th with my boyfriend, prior to my period beginning. I had protected sex on the 30th of may with a friend. What I can only assume to be implantation bleeding occurred on the 3rd of June and lasted 2 days. I just went to my first doctor appointment and she gave me a due date of approx feb 21st, and said that I am now j9 weeks( this was on the 18th of July)... Am I pregnant by my boyfriend or friend...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchez24 View Post
    My lmp was may 17th, and lasted 5 days. I had unprotected sex the morning of the 17th with my bf, prior to my period beginning. I had protected sex on the 30th of may with a friend. What I can only assume to be implantation bleeding occurred on the 3rd of June and lasted 2 days. I just went to my first doctor appointment and she gave me a due date of approx feb 21st, and said that I am now j9 weeks( this was on the 18th of July)... Am I pregnant by my bf or friend....

The only way to KNOW is to wait until the baby is born and DNA testing is done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused -- could my ex be the father? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was end of Sept. I had intercourse with ex boyfriend about 4 days before that period. We broke up about the same day as my period came Sept. I then had sex with my current boyfriend Oct 29 and since my Sept period haven't had another one. I'm so worried and confused if my ex could be...

Confused if he is the father [ 6 Answers ]

My cousin engaged a one night stand with his friend last September 12,2009 and the girl got pregnant and accused that he was the father but the girl known to have two boyfriends. Now, the girl delivered the baby last may 1,2010. When my cousin calculate it he was a bit confused because he thinks he...

Confused About who's the father [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, now I'm 16 weeks right about now. Mean and my ex had intercourse on jan 31 coming in to feb. Now I started my period around the 10th and that was my last one. Now We broke up and I started to talk to this guy and had intercourse on feb 28. Now I'm four months pregnant and Im confused need help.

Confused father to be [ 6 Answers ]

My ex fiancé is pregnant. We were engaged briefly and broke several weeks ago. We are not getting along and she has since taken a new man. I have to leave the state of Kentuck y for a few months, but will be back long before the due date in July. I fear I will be pushed completely out of my...

Father confused [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings to all, My name is David, I'm new to this site. I have a very interesting question, hopefully some of you can help me with. First off, I was involved with this woman from Iowa, I reside in Northwestern Wisconsin. She was married at the time we were together, and currently still...

View more questions Search