Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WatchingTheSky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Need help with a project? Please help?
    For my girl scout gold award project, I want to try to set up a hat donation for cancer patients. I also would like to make the waiting room look nicer, and donate toys and books to the cancer patients. It's just an idea, and I don't really know where to go from here. How should I get the donations? Also, how would I find a hospital in need of that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Are there any hospitals near you? If so, call them and find out what their needs are for their children's department.

To get donations (btw, pick ONE project), find a sympathetic columnist at your nearby city newspaper. If your project will be the hats, I have more help for you.

What city/large town are you near?
    WatchingTheSky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are there any hospitals near you? If so, call them and find out what their needs are for their children's department.

To get donations (btw, pick ONE project), find a sympathetic columnist at your nearby city newspaper. If your project will be the hats, I have more help for you.

What city/large town are you near?

What's your idea with the hats?
    Also, I live near Elizabeth in NJ
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Hat idea -- I've bought several hats from a woman who has an online hat business. She makes hats for all ages -- cute, weird, funny, and stylish hats. I don't know her and don't know what she would say, but am guessing she might be willing to be your supplier, that you could work out something with her. Her hats are all very, very cute and cool and well made. You could select a small variety of styles or just go wild. Here's her site --

Gottahavahat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VB Project [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a project that I have to do with vb Write a 5-6 question quiz with each question true or false. You may place the questions in text boxes or labels, and may use the visible property to display one box at a time if you wish. Decide how you want the user to input the answer (your choice,...

Doing a project and need help [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I am doing a project on sports medicine where I have to "sell" the occupation to my classmates so that they want to do it. But, I need some info. What kind of schooling do you have to go through? I know it depends on your job in sports medicine. What's the average salary? Any good site?...

View more questions Search