Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missy15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 12:51 PM
    Foster Care
    Am currently living with my godmom because me and my birth mother were just not getting along she was so negative not letting me go anywhere always making me watch my little sister when I did have plans don't get me wrong I love my little sister but I just needed a break it felt like I was being a mother to my liltte sister more than my mother was so after having a physical confrintation I decided to move with my godmother but it feels worse out here my godmother is very negative about everything I do if I bring home a c on a quiz she would say well why didn't you better than this what's wrong with you are you stupid are something she's always calling me stupid then she's always threating me saying if you don't do want I want you to imma beat your A$$ she is mentally and emotionally abuseing me she yells at every little thing I do she gets mad when I want to go somewhere and when I don't want to go somewhere she's just so confuseing she is so controlling I just don't kow what to do I don't know if I should stay and feel like crap or go to foster carei tried to talk to her but all she does is yell over me or telll me to shut up so she doesn't have to hear what I got to say

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get myself into foster care [ 9 Answers ]

I'm tired of living in the same house with my parents they make me feel like I should never have been born . They shout at me, call me names, my dad occasionally hits me . Ever since I was young he used to hit me frequently over tiny mistakes but when I was 12 I spoke up & I got him to stop...

Is there any way out of foster care at 16? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and am in foster care. I live in Kansas- America, and I want to move in with my girlfriend and her family when I turn 16. But is there any way that I can at age 16? Like any way at all? I really want to live with her she's my life line.

Foster Care [ 4 Answers ]

I am a thirteen year old girl and I have not felt wanted since about 3 years of age my parents split up when my mam found out she was pregnant with me. Since that point in life I have had 13 primary's 1 secondary and 18 house's, my mam moved in with her boyfriend and started taking drugs. Then she...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.