Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7vincent7black7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 09:09 AM
    How to Reactivate an old Myway.com Email
    I had an email I made in middle school that was hacked and I tried joining a site with it and was informed it was on a list of known spammers so I had my whole account deactivated, I wanted to reactivate it and change the password to one of the more advanced passwords I use now. How would I do that? The help and support branch of the site isn't responding when I typed this questions so I'm here.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2012, 10:16 AM
    If you account was flagged as a known spammer you are highly unlikely to have it reactivated, hence the non-response from the site's support.
    7vincent7black7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Well I contacted them and asked to have it reactivated but the site itself wasn't responding, not so much the staff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My MyWay email account [ 5 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to delete my MyWay email account! I've left it alone for over 4 months and it still hasn't deleted it's self! Can anyone help me?

My myway.com account won't open this morning... what is happening? [ 3 Answers ]

When I started my computer this morning, I went right to my home page, and it would not open... I checked to diagnose the problem, and still I couldn't open it. I refreshed the page, to no avail... what is the problem??

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

How do I add verizon email to my default email server for intermet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

On the tool bar if you go to Intenet Options and to Programs Under which service does windows use for each Internet service how do you add verizon to the email user?

View more questions Search