Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Polka2Dots Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 19, 2012, 08:45 AM
    I want to know more about Wicca?
    I am 12 and I want to be a Wiccan/witch. I won't make any final decisions though until I know lots about it. I read stuff on the Internet last night, but I didn't know what some words were or meant. If you are Wiccan, could you give me a short simple answer that I can understand? And, also, if you are part of a Wicca, I would like to know more about that. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 08:51 AM
    First think to learn is not to lie and try to make fools out of others.

Let me see this is your third user name and the other two have been banned.

You you wish to not follow rules, you wish to lie to us, since this was not last night, since it was posted before that on here already.

You will never make it as a Wicca, perhaps a Satanist, since you seem filled to do evil.

Closed and banned

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wicca, what is it truly about. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm curious. I'd like to know what Wicca is more about. I read that Wiccans are all about the good. And how they harm none. It sounds very fascinating and I hope someone can explain more about it to me. And the difference with pagans?

Christia-budda-musli-wicca what? [ 11 Answers ]

Why do people argue religion when neither side of the argument has actual, bonafide proof? Being raised by a predominantly christian family, having attended a catholic school, and resorting to the most generic and dirty form of paganism to call as the closest thing to my own beliefs... I have...

Wicca ritual [ 2 Answers ]

I'm allergic to incense. What can I use in a ritual instead?

The occult/wicca [ 4 Answers ]

I was see on a t.v. show a haunting and she was study wicca she had spriet like the soda my spelling is not to good. They are little balls of light,what are they can any one tell me what they are. I do not study that I'm just wanted to know cause they did not explain it on t.v.

View more questions Search