Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arpita1507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 10:16 PM
    h1b eac number not received
    Hi All,

My H1B petition has been filed with the USCIS on 31st May 2012. I have received the confirmation for the same. However, I have still not received my EAC number for the filed petition.

Is this normal, or does this indicate that my petition has been rejected ? Please help!

Regards,
    Arpita

Check out some similar questions!

No Power between EAC-1 and EAC-2 circuits [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant 395CAV. I connected a EAC last season and it worked fine until now. Now there is no 110V between EAC-1 and EAC-2. The furnace works fine otherwise. Is there a fuse or is a bad relay on the circuit board? Thank you, Jack

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number?

H1b visa after getting EAC number [ 2 Answers ]

After getting H1b EAC number,what are the next process for my H1b visa stamping.and please let me know about the final check list of H1B visa stamping by US consulate.reply me : [email protected]

How to go about after receiving EAC number? [ 1 Answers ]

I received the EAC number and the ststus shown in the Uscis homepage says " Case received and pending." I know they will provide my employer with I 129 form, then I have to sched an appointment with the US consulate after getting all the relevannt docs from my employer. The question is that 1)...

Steps to process after getting EAC for H1B Visa [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Today I got my EAC Number from my employer. I would like to know the next process to complete my H1B Visa. And Also I need to know how can I apply the same for my family so that they can join me to USA. Thanks Nandan

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.