Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2012, 08:46 PM
    I'm sorry but I still love you.
    July/18/12
    To dear friend, it about my story that always remind me in the past till now. My ex boyfriend he totally good guy, I got a true love and I lost him with ma bad situation for a while and now I'm full of regret.
    I can't sleep tonight... I wake up at the middle of night and look out side of my window... the rain fall of my window... and my heart was so sad... I can't stop my tear that dropping... my soul my shadow where is it now? After are I lose you in my eyes

Look at me what is that girl ? She not nessa who you love and know before now she begin a fool, and coward girl... she really stupid girl in the world.. you know everything change after I lose you in my end of my time... I swear of god I can't found you a gain, if now you leave from my to your new world but here have only girl who full of royal waiting you back to her no mater what.. she always pray for god day by day want to get you back and she want to she sorry to you...

But this is her day dream... and the less she can't bring you back.. where a u dear ? I really hard to found you am sorry I not mean you wrong... bebe you will understand what am I to do with you some day... coz now too hard to explain you...

The reason why I leave from you because it is my promises with him... I love you but he so pithiness... which on I chose ?

You were the one who come to my heart and you were the one who my first love but sorry bebe I can't love you anymore...

I can not pick up your phone because I stay with him,I can't talk with you because am live with him... bebe, I know I make you hurt and cry am sorry to be the lie, am not the one you need the love.. even now am thinking about you.. even though I don't know where a u ?but my necklace I bought to you am still care of it... the only present that I keep it my own to give to you when I be at usa. I know you got a new girlfriend but I just want to say sorry and please give me a chance to make it up all our past memory in the past.

I don't forget to bring it to you... am sorry I know it too late to apologize with you but just want to let you know... I love you so much... and thanks you for everything you mean to me... ur kind of love, warmness, and royalty for me... am sure I always remember you in my life till I close these eyes... our sun set, jan nessa? If now you forget it but here I am am always keep it to my heart all the time... jared ! I hope you find some one who perfect than me.. who property good than me, smart and beautiful... coz am not your lady a gain... thanks you dear... coz now I lose everything you siad you gone forever more so who I live ? Who that I run to ? Who going to share my dream ? Who wipe my tear ? And who bring me my back smile... I love you good bye.. as long as I had you I always fight my tear, please guy help me what should I do ?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 18, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Is this a poem? Can you sum it up in like 1 paragraph It looks like dialog I can't follow. All I got from that is. You lost your ex that you still loved? Chase after him and apologize for whatever you did
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2012, 09:28 PM
    It not a poem it my story. Sorry what u mean by that ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessallh View Post
    it not a poem it my story. sorry what u mean by that ?

Between the text speak and the punctuation it is impossible to follow. This is a Q and A site. What is your question?

It's impossible to give you advice when it's impossible to follow your "story."

Can you boil it down to a question?

For that matter why is this posted under "Missing Persons"? - if you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search