Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerlilybc808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Residential post remodel construction final clean price for Maui
    Does anyone know the going rate for post remodel construction final clean prices for Maui, Hawaii? It's a 2500sq. Ft 2 story house. Has 4 bths, 4 bdrm, 2 kitchens, lots of windows, 4 or 5 sliders, upper deck is all glass windows around 3/4 of house, all new wood flooring.
    freejelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 05:55 PM
    15 cents per square foot of total living space.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

What is the going price per sqft in Texas for new construction clean up? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a new business and having a hard time finding any information on how to bid jobs. We already have our business license, insurance and bond and are ready to go. We are located in Dallas TX. Thank you, P and L Cleaning

How to price a construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

What is going rate per square feet, for commercial construction clean up. Three cleans. Pre, pre final and final clean. In el paso Texas

What is the going rate to clean new residential construction in Mississippi [ 1 Answers ]

We are cleaning new residential construction in our area; the houses range from 1400 sq.ft to 7000 sq.ft... we need to get an idea on the best way to charge for our services. We clean all tubs, showers, cabinets, drawers windows (inside & out).

View more questions Search