Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 18, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Madonna song "Secret Garden" more songs, same style
    Hi!
    Iīm looking for more songs in the style of the Madonna song "Secret garden" off the Erotica album from 1992. Songs from ca 1992-2000 is what Iīm looking for, with similar sound - techno/electronic/romantic/drumīnībass/whatchamacallit. Give me tips, I really like that sound. Perfectly fine if instrumental - or not.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Song lyric "secret love" [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a song and it's driving me MAD I only know a line... "You are my secret love my inspiration" It's a dancy sort of song. It's a bit of a long shot but if anyone can help that would be great.

Military academy/secret "society" movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of a movie about a young man from a poor family, trying to make something of himself, who manages to get accepted at a military academy. After he starts going to school there he is asked to join a secret "society" at this academy whose alumni include several...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.